We do update this Policy from time to time so please do return and review this Policy regularly. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 our data controller is James Walker who may be contacted via telephone numbers and email details supplied above.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do not distribute, sell or rent any of your information to any third party for any reason. We make your details available to Examination Authorities for the purposes of registering you on your course(s) and examinations.
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you.
However, we may be required to disclose your personal information to a third party:
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to our services.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or services’ changes that may affect our services.