Safer Staff Training and Recruitment Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions are entered into between you and Safer Staff Training and Recruitment Ltd. (SSTAR Ltd) a company registered in the UK with registration number 3539784 and registered office at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9JQ. By booking on to a course offered through SSTAR Ltd you accept these terms and conditions in their entirety. YOU SHOULD READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN FULL CAREFULLY, IN PARTICULAR (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) YOUR CANCELATION RIGHTS UNDER THE TERMS 13, 14 AND 15. SSTAR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY AT TERM 16 AND YOUR CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AT TERM 20.
2. Upon enrolment for any course you agree to pay for the course in accordance with these terms. This is subject (if applicable) to any right of cancellation you may have by law to cancel the course and any contractual cancellation right agreed by SSTAR Ltd as set out at terms 12,13,14 and 15 below.
Payment of Fees
3. All course fees payments are to be made by you at least 14 days of receipt of invoice or in advance with your booking. Payment outstanding beyond 14 days and more, will incur interest charges at 8% above bank base rate.
4. Balance payments can be made by via BACS transfer where possible. Cheque payments should be made payable to SSTAR Limited.
5. The CIEH certificated courses must be paid in full before the examination registration date in order for your examination paper to be prepared.
6. Prompt payment will ensure certificates are issued on completion of training.
Booking of Training
7. Training bookings may be made by telephone, email or letter. Telephone bookings must be confirmed by signing and returning the Training Agreement provided
Confirmation of a booking is binding
8. Any changes to training times must be notified within 7 days prior to training.
9. Any changes to delegate numbers must be notified within 7 days prior to training.
10. If a delegate arrives late for a course or is absent from any session, SSTAR reserves the right to refuse to accept them for training if it is felt they would gain insufficient knowledge or skill in the time remaining. In all such cases, the full course fee remains payable. (To conform with CIEH and HABC requirements for Statutory Certificates, attendance at all sessions is mandatory).
11. Should SSTAR have to re-arrange a training course for circumstances beyond its control, new dates will be discussed and agreed.
Cancellation of Training
12. Should you have to cancel a training course and cannot transfer your booking to another date at the time of cancellation, the following charges will apply.
13. Training cancelled with 28 days’ written notice or more, fully refundable.
14. Training cancelled with 21 days’ written notice or more days, 50% refundable.
15. Training cancelled with less than 21 days’ written notice, no refund shall be given.
16. If a delegate does not attend a course and has not previously informed us, the full course fee remains payable.
17. Training areas/rooms must be large enough to comfortably take the maximum numbers training.
18. All training will be conducted at the client’s premises (onsite) unless otherwise stated.
19. Training rooms should be clean and suitable for practical training methods
20. All telephone calls may be recorded by SSTAR Ltd for administrative or training purposes (which you consent to) Unless otherwise stipulated in your enrolment form. SSTAR Ltd may use your personal data for administrative purposes and may keep this information for a reasonable period and by booking a course you give your consent to SSTAR Ltd doing so. SSTAR Ltd may contact you by Email, postal mail, or telephone to let you know about courses or promotions which might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such emails, postal mails, SMS or telephone communications, please email us at email@example.com to state that you wish to opt out from such communications.
21. All rights and copyright used in www.sstar.co.uk website are owned or licensed by SSTAR. The contents of the SSTAR web pages are solely for your own private use and not for any commercial or public use.
Terms & Conditions Updated 16.30Hrs 01-06-2016